Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 28- crazy! It was a good day. I got to go to lunch with my good friend Amanda, Bryce took me to dinner after the priesthood session of conference, I got to go shopping on Friday for myself-all by myself:), & Carson helped dad make me a cake. Carson also made me a lot of hearts out of playdoo!! My husband always trys to make it special for me on "my day" & I always appreciate him for that! I have a lot of people who love and care about me & I am greatful for them all! Thank you to all for making it another great day!

5 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was a great one! I love shopping by myself but that rarely gets to happen, so that is a real treat! So cute they made you a cake...u should post a pic of it, if there are any pictures of it?

The Hardy's said...

happy birthday! i'm going to remember that shopping for myself by myself thing when my day comes along. glad you had fun, bryce rocks

wurtz said...

Sounds like you had a great day, HB to you!

Leejean Stanger said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you could have such a fun time. :)

Kelly said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday!!! I miss you!