Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blurp on posting

So sorry to those who go to my blog to check and see if I have updated and I have not. I started thinking about it and was wondering why myself. I think part of it is that I am not very efficient with the process, but I think the biggest thing is that I am not very good at it, not that it is a competition or anything, it is just that I am not that interesting according to me. I usually don't have anything profound to say or ramblings that are hilarious. I need to just post sometimes just to do it, but I am lazy in effort or I don't feel it important enough or if I do have some thought or fun thing my child said or something I just either forget about it too quickly or i don't know!!! Blah Blah Blah I know. Anyway, I do appreciate the postings of those I care about and continue to check blogs periodically. I still haven't gotten into the craze of facebook either, I look through facebook posts often but don't often make random comments for whatever reason. So, whenever anyone can figure me out and get me socially network savvy it may be a good day!! Good luck!!

3 comments:

Brian Olsen said...

I want you to post more to see what my sister and her family is up to. It is hard being so far away from family and Skype and blogging helps keep me posted. By the way, some people don't have a facebook account and depend on blogs.

Bonnie Olsen said...

I know of other people as well who get discouraged because they don't have cute things to say, etc. like on other peoples' blogs... I say to that- pish! nonsense. We'd love to hear anything you have to say whenever you want to say it, and if you don't feel like blogging or forget to, don't sweat it. Just let us hear from you when you get a chance and we'll be happy! The pics on your latest blogs are adorable by the way! (Oh, and I'm not really good at commenting on others' blogs, but know I read everything!)

Holly said...

It's always so good to hear what your up to since we don't see you very often! Your family is adorable and you are doing a great job. :)