Sunday, February 12, 2012

Prayer and love

So the other day I was curious about Carson's understanding of prayer and Heavenly Father. So after a prayer I asked him if he knew who we was praying to and he said "Heavenly Father". I then asked him if he knew what he looked like and he said, "Like Jesus". I then asked him if he thinks about what Heavenly Father looks like when he says his prayers and he said he did, then I asked him what color were His clothes and he said, "white". That was a wonderful, happy, parenting moment. You wonder how much of your understanding and testimony of gospel principles actually comes through to your children. Carson is a very smart little guy and I am so proud of him and all that he is learning. He is a good kid and I am a very lucky mother. I have two beautiful children and I love them very much. This is the valentine's breakfast I made them yesterday.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Scott said...

Thank you for your husbands service and the sacrifices you suffered to make that possible. I wish the best to you and your family!