Sunday, April 22, 2012

The things kids say

The cute sayings of the past few weeks:
Briley- "ewwh a CREEPY on the door get it mom"(can't find it but probably a small bug of some sort- cute name for a bug though.)
Briley- Me, "what is your name?" Briley, "Briley Jo Stanger." Me,"what is Your brother's name?" Briley, "Carson Bryce Stanger." Me, " What is dad's name?" Briley, "Um handsome?" I proceed to smile and laugh at her innocent cuteness. Briley then says, "I just can't say that word. I can't remember. Um, Willum?" Me, "Oh William?" Briley, "William Bryce Stanger!" Smarter than I thought. I was just looking for Bryce or Bryce Stanger! But she out did herself and made me smile and daddy happy!
Carson- "So I am the master of finding cool rocks!"
Carson- "I am the Majesty of the swing set!" (he tells our friends while playing on our play set this afternoon)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: