Sunday, October 14, 2012

Favorite summer Pics

Since we are headed into fall and all the wonderful things that brings, I thought I would catch up on some of our fun times and cute pics from this summer.


Carson had a fun and very successful season in his first time playing baseball! Swing... Batter, batter.





We had to try out our new tent and decided a low key camping trip to Nat-Soo-Pah's camp ground would be fun and it was! S'mores and all!





We then went swimming all morning the next day. We went swimming about once a week or so this summer too! I now have a couple little fish!


























Gotta love these cute little fish! I sure do!



Getting soaked by the sprinklers one hot July evening!


Man I have cute kiddos! Love my Carson and Briley! They made our summer busy and fun!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: