Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Did it!!!!

So yesterday was my run & I did it!! We went up to Boise to run the Prison Break half marathon which is 13.1 miles. I ran a little better than I thought I would especially with how cold & windy it was. My goal was to run it in 2 hours 40-45 min. My time was 2 hr 40min & ?seconds. So I made my goal time. Let me remind you all that I am not fast & that is ok I was just running to finish & accomplish a goal I had set for myself. My Dad asked me if I was going to run another one & I don't quite know- too soon to tell!! I will keep running a little though.

8 comments:

Bonnie Olsen said...

WAY TO GO SHELLY!!! I think you are super awesome for working for and accomplishing this goal.

Heslop said...

YAY!!! That is NEAT, Congratulations on reaching your goal!

on a side note...
Yes we need to do something, We should plan something and either us come up or you come down...

... said...

Congrats Shelly!

Brian Olsen said...

Good Job Sis. That is pretty amazing and a great accomplishment. I am very proud of you.

*Bri* said...

That is so awesome Shelly! Congratultions!

Holly said...

Yeah Shelly! Good job!

Lauren said...

You didn't tell me you were running! I am so impressed! You family looks great!

brittany+scott said...

You are my hero!!!