Sunday, October 11, 2009

Still Running

Yep- in case anyone was wondering if I was still running, I am!! In fact the half marathon is in a couple of weeks. I hope can make it through the last 2 miles. It is 13.1 miles and I can do 10 ok, but the last 2 miles were hard on me the time I ran 13. We will see. I took my parents dog with me yesterday when I ran 10 miles. Lets just say I don't think he knew what he was getting into. My mom had to give him an asprin last night!! Ha, Ha!! Wish me luck. I don't care how fast I go, just as long as I finish!!

4 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Wow! I didn't know you were such a runner! You Go Girl! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Melissa S. said...

Good for you Shelly! I 'm excited to hear how your race turns out. You can do it!

brittany+scott said...

You can do it!!! You are so awesome

KB Stanger Art and Design said...

I didn't know you were doing this. WOW - good luck.